Subject:  Dont know who to report this to
Geographic location of the bug:  Las vegas nevada
Time: 05:39 AM EDT
Your letter to the bugman:  Possibly an Australian redback. We have found. Brown and black widows brown recluses and I think we counted six out of the top 10 deadly spiders that are not supposed to be in Las Vegas Nevada so if you could help us identify this to make sure it’s not an Australian redback I would appreciate. Thank you for your time I sent two separate pictures of two separate spiders found in the backyard the first one is what I believe to be in Australian redback or a related species the second one not sure
How you want your letter signed:  Cory

Immature Western Black Widow

Dear Cory,
The image of the Spider that is missing four of its legs appears to show an immature Western Black Widow.  Here is a BugGuide image for comparison.  Immature individuals also exhibit the identifying hourglass marking on the ventral surface.  Upon maturing, the Western Black Widow loses its dorsal markings and becomes a glossy black spider with a red hourglass.  The other image is too blurry for an identification.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada