Subject:  Several Mistery Stashes of what looks like brown seeds
Geographic location of the bug:  Windham, New York
Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to read/look into our issue.
My wife and I recently acquired a vacation home on the Catskills in Windham, New York. We have discovered in a few locations very small stashes of what looks to me like seeds of some kind, but I am no longer sure what we are finding.
It is always inside a bed, or folded towels, or folded blankets or laundry.
We do know there are mice in this area, but from what I understand, they wouldn’t be just seeds but no droppings. We have setup mouse traps and will continue to setup more, but again we only find seeds and no droppings. Not around the house or along the walls or any if that.
There is snow on the ground outside, so my gut tells me it may be a squirrel or chipmunk, but haven’t heard any noises nor have we found any acorns.
I am submitting a couple pictures to try to help solve the mistery.
How you want your letter signed:  George & Elena

Seeds

Dear George & Elena,
Our best bet on this is that a rodent is stashing seeds inside your home as a winter meal.  You wouldn’t necessarily find droppings near the food stash.  We will be postdating your submission to go live to our site while our editorial staff is away for the holidays.

Seeds

Location: Windham, New York

2 Responses to Seeds found in Home

1. Did you ever figure out what they were from?