Subject:  Bug? Slug? Parasites?
Geographic location of the bug:  Kitchen, beds,hallway  everywhere
Time: 04:24 AM EDT
Hi am have looked everywhere I can online and nothing. But I keep finding these chunks and some look like crumbs. I have even seen smaller very similar shapes in my daughters stool. (Sorry gross but I have). In my home it is myself and my 2 children 3 and 6 years old we all have are own bed and every morning we find this stuff in our beds. Seems like they start off a gray tan color and as they dry up turn orange? Not sure.
How you want your letter signed:  Thank You. CuriousMom

Organic Substance?

Dear Curious Mom,
While we are uncertain of the actual identity of the chunks and crumbs you find in the beds in your home, we are quite confident they are neither bugs nor slugs, which leaves parasites or other.  The things in your images look vaguely organic, and our first thought was ear-wax or mucous.   If you suspect there is a malady involved, you should seek professional medical advice.

Chunk or Crumb

Found in Bed