Subject:  Hello
Geographic location of the bug:  In my house
Hello. I am a young entomologist and I just found out about The website from the bugopedia and I am happy that I found out about you. I am not sure what this Bug is but I Think it is some kind of stink Bug because it stinks.
How you want your letter signed:  Identifycation of Bug and signed by bugman

Western Conifer Seed Bug

This is not a Stink Bug.  It is a Leaf Footed Bug in the family Coreidae.  Your individual looks like a Western Conifer Seed Bug, a species that frequently enters homes to hibernate when the weather begins to cool.  We don’t know where on the planet your house was built, but we can tell you that the Western Conifer Seed Bug is native to the Pacific Northwest, but has spread across North America beginning in the 1960s.  Shortly after the beginning of the 21st Century, it was also reported in Europe and it is now commonly found across northern Europe where it is considered an Invasive Species.