Subject:  Bug wearing a ghillie suit?
Geographic location of the bug:  Central Oklahoma
My mom brought me this bug cause usually I can identify them for her, sometimes with the help of Google and this website lol.   But I’ve never seen anything like this.  It looks like a bug covered in debris, but I can’t scrap off the debris…  I have a video of it and tried to get pics, but it’s so small picture is difficult
How you want your letter signed:  Brandon Boudreaux

Debris-Carrying Lacewing Larva

Dear Brandon,
This is a predatory debris-carrying Lacewing Larva.  The larvae of Green Lacewings often camouflage themselves with debris including carcasses of their prey.  Your individual has adorned itself with the carcass of an ant. 

Update:  December 1, 2017
Awesome thanks a bunch!  Shortly after I posted this I had the idea to Google “debris bug” cause I had no idea what would use literal debris and body parts.  We discovered it was a lacewing larvae and we were so intrigued.  I went out and put him on a plant in our garden and we watched him climb around for a few minuts.  We actually got to watch him eat aphids as well!  It was so cool to see life on such a small scale still taking it’s course as normal, like I wasn’t even watching!

We wish we could get away with checking our emails every two months.

Location: Oklahoma