Subject: terrified boat owner.
Location: Mississauga Ontario
February 19, 2017 4:04 pm
I have a boat thats been on the hard in Ontario Canada for 3 years, I have just purchased it and after looking at a video i took of the inside.
I noticed something big and scary, I have done every google search detailing what i can see and i can find nothing and i have to go work on this boat in a week and i am terrified for my life lol
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Signature: David Harvey

Thing on a Boat

Dear David,
We have no idea what this Thing is, but it does not look like an insect.  We also have our doubts that it is a living creature.

Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

One Response to Thing on Boat Terrifies Owner

1. Richard Portman says:

Dear terrified boat owner,
    One way you could deal with that weird looking thing.
    Put gloves on and bring a nice stick from home. Bring a bucket or bag. Use the stick to put the weird thing into the bag or bucket. If it is still moving, tie the bag shut tightly, or secure the lid on the bucket.
    Now comes the hard part! Me, I usually just throw it into the dumpster and hope for the best. But sometimes, you might want to make a small little fire and send the whole thing back to the ancestors or wherever it came from. Best of luck to you.
    Dear stranger, let’s pause and be thankful for this interesting and eccentric place where we can talk.