Subject: What’s this insect?
Location: Saudi Arabia
I want to ask you if this insect can do any harm *I found it on my arm while I’m half sleeping*.
Signature: whatever suits you.

White Weevil

White Weevil

Even before beginning any research, we are confident that this is a Weevil, a Beetle in the family Curculionidae and that it is white.  You provided us with Saudi Arabia as a location, so we had three things with which to begin a web search.  Our first hit was this image of a Pinstriped Ground Weevil, Ammocieonus aschabadensis, on Birds of Saudia Arabia and elsewhere on the site it states:  “This species is common in Saudi Arabia around oasis fringes and on saltflats. They posses a rostrum with jaws situated at the extremity which they use to bore into plant tissue. They normally found on the ground near vegetation although they are sometimes also seen in low vegetation. They have a hard cuticle that protects them from enemies and are very well camouflaged and when threatened roll over on their backs and lash out with their feet which are armed with sharp claws. They are mainly seen between April and August.”  The only other online documentation we could locate is this image on FlickR which is also posted to iNaturalist.

White Weevil

White Weevil

Location: Saudi Arabia