Subject: Strange bugs
Location: Western missouri
I have two. I am in western missouri and i have found several interesting bugs. The first one i found on a wall inside and i didnt recognize him. The second i believe is a stag beetle. I have never seen one in this part of Missouri before. We just finisef up with cicadas. They were black and red with red eyes and were just beautiful. I miss the song already. But we have the annual o ed to come still.
Signature: Paul Gomez

Giant Stag Beetle

Giant Stag Beetle

Hi Paul,
We are currently experiencing server problems, and we cannot make new postings, but it is our intention to post your Giant Stag Beetle when the problem is resolved.  The other beetle is a Longhorned Borer in the family Cerambycidae, but the photo is too blurry to determine the species.  We did not get very many Periodical Cicada images this year.

Location: Missouri

2 Responses to Giant Stag Beetle

1. Susan Wandler Patti, it’s the bug from our game!!!! You should like this page.