Subject: Identification Needed!
Location: Georgia
Hi! I am trying to identify numerous insects for an entomology course. My project is due in two days so I am desperate to identify these insects. Every insect I have came from the middle Georgia area and were found between August-November. Please identify as many as you can! I know the picture quality is not the best so even a guess will work! I will submit 3 photos per insect for you to see multiple views. I will be very grateful for your help!
Signature: Thank you so much!

Double Banded Scoliid

Double Banded Scoliid

We do not plan to call off work today to respond to your desperate plea to identify all the insects in the fifteen emails you sent last night.  We suggest that you use BugGuide and our own archives to do your own identifications based on the wealth of knowledge we are presuming you were taught in your course.  The most popular posting on our site continues to be What’s That Bug? Will Not Do Your Child’s Homework.  You need to pass (or fail) on your own.

Ed. Note:  This is a Double Banded Scoliid, Scolia bicincta, which can be verified on BugGuide.

Location: Georgia