Subject: Am I an NYC Chick w/ Ticks?
Location: Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been known to be culprit victim that Mosquitos go after in a big group of people…. But this summer the bites I’ve had are an entire different ballgame.
They normally attack me in my brooklynapartment, but have also been other locations like the jitney bus.
There is 1 obvious dot in the Bit indicating a small stinger … And are about 3x as big as Mosquitos and much more red and puffy on the skin.
I’ve had 3 bites in a row (forehead and leg) and it’s obviously from same bug.
Then I was Bit on my ankle and it stung and hurt immediately (unlike others without pain).
My ankle has been swolen, inflamed and red for 4 days now.
Few days after I found this bug in my bed
Praying it’s not bed bugs… Thoughts?
Signature: Bitsy

Bed Bug

Bed Bug

We hate to be the bearers of bad news Bitsy, but this sure looks like a Bed Bug to us.

The three bites in a row are the tip off. In the bad old days, which apparently come returned, the three bites were commonly referred to as “breakfast, lunch, and dinner.”  I’ve experienced ’em myself after a miserable night in a cheap motel.
Jim

Thanks for that information Jim.

Location: Brooklyn, New York

One Response to Bed Bug

1. The three bites in a row are the tip off. In the bad old days, which apparently come returned, the three bites were commonly referred to as “breakfast, lunch, and dinner.” I’ve experienced ’em myself after a miserable night in a cheap motel.