Subject: Weird bug
Location: Querétaro Querétaro, Mexico
Greetings! I was studying outdoors inside my university campus when I noticed this strange little animal walking on the table I was writing on. This table is located alongside green areas where there is grass, trees and bushes. It is very small, around 2-5 millimeters in length, with its size and color patterns varying depending on the individual. I´ve stumbled across this animal around 6 times between February and May walking on the benches and tables of the green areas.
I also know they bite. The first time I encountered one of these little animals it bewildered me so much that I let it walk on my hand so I could see it more closely. When it reached my index finger it bit me without showing any other signs of aggression. After that incident another one bit me in my arm without me noticing its presence before it bit. The feeling when it bites is comparable to when a mosquito is biting you and it only leaves some itching for some minutes (no skin reddening or weals).
I took every photo indexed here inside my university campus. The one with the green background seems like it is from the same species, but it has some unique characteristics by itself, like haired sides, less pronounced fangs and awesome color patterns.
I have way more photos and even videos of this little creature in case it is needed.
Signature: David Chavarín Flores

Aphid Wolf

Aphid Wolf

Dear David,
These are larval Lacewings, important predatory insects, along with Lady Beetles, in controlling Aphids and other pests that plague gardeners and farmers.  Lacewing Larvae are often called Aphid Wolves.  While we do not have the necessary skills to distinguish one species of Lacewing Larva from another, it seems that your images represent two different species.

Lacewing Larva

Lacewing Larva

Location: Querétaro Querétaro, Mexico