Subject: Bug that can’t be identified by exterminators or by looking on the web
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Please help, I have a bit of a problem! I have had these bugs dropping in my house from a skylight. I have had 3 different exterminators come and can’t identify them. They are a yellowish color and .1 cm in size. I need to know what they are to get rid of them. There are several hundreds maybe more that are finding their way in my house. It seems to be some sort of freshly hatched bug but have no idea what class they fit in. PLEASE HELP! The photos attached are of a few of the bugs stuck on a mini lint roller, the tape is 3 inches long and the roller it’s self is small enough to travel in a small purse. Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your time and help!
Signature: Sincerely, Rebecca Rockett

Mites perhaps

Mites perhaps

Dear Rebecca Rocket,
We cannot identify what we cannot see, and your images lack any critical detail.  Our best guess, based on the size you have indicated, is that you are being troubled by Mites.

Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico