Subject: What is this bug, PLEASE???
Location: New York City
March 5, 2014 7:25 am
I found one of these bugs on my bed a couple of months ago and then another one last night. It is too big for a bed bug (it is less than a quarter of an inch long though). Both my wife and I have itching and we are wondering if we have an infestation of these and if they are causing the itching. It is very clear when you enlarge it. Would appreciate any information you can give. Thank you very much.
Signature: David

Bed Bug

Bed Bug

Hi David,
While most frantic identification requests we receive regarding Bed Bugs are other creatures like Carpet Beetles, this is the real deal.  You have Bed Bugs and you should take immediate action to eradicate them.

Update:  July 28, 2014
Subject: bed bugs
Thanks for your perspective on this , Bed bugs have been the curse for people and they not only suck your blood but also steal away your peace of mind. You cannot just try out any DIY to get rid of them the only best option however is to choose a good bed bug exterminator. For me  http://www.bedbug911.com/ is the right choice, it has helped me a lot to get rid of this problem once for all.
Signature: lung shepherf

Location: New York, New York