Subject: Bedbug
Location: California Sacramento
Is this a bedbug?
Signature: Diana

Bed Bug

Bed Bug

Dear Diana,
Your image is quite blurry, however, this does appear to be a Bed Bug.

Location: Sacramento, California

3 Responses to Bed Bug, we believe

1. Terry Taciuk says:

Hi this does look like a bed bug. You can check out an iPhone app called bud bug proof for future sightings. It is a free app that turns your phone into a bed bug inspector. The INSPECTOR function turns on your camera and flashlight. You can search your home, hotel room etc, with this function . Shoot a photo and than use the COMPARE function to compare your photo to real photos of bed bugs, bed bug signs and bed bug eggs. Full transparency, I am from the Terramera Inc., we created this free app and also make and sell an EPA registered plant based bed bug spray.

We here at What’s That Bug? do not hold any disdain for entrepreneurs, especially ones who will help the common man fight Bed Bugs.

2. lockforce9 says:

The use of pesticides should usually be restricted to professionals, or at least professional grade products used very carefully by the average homeowner. I had a problem with fleas in my home, so I finally found a great method of flea control that is both safe AND effective.