Subject: Little black bugs…EVERYWHERE
Location: Mesa, Arizona
January 26, 2014 5:30 am
Ok I am freaking out… I have lived in this apartment now for 14 months and I am having a massive bug issue! Now Had I did my research I would not have moved in here because this apartment complex is notorious for bed bug infestations! Lo and behold I am dealing with that issue. But that’s not what I have the question about today. Today I was able to finally catch one of these little buggers! I have no idea what they are, the office tells me that they are bed bugs but I’ve done my research and they don’t look like any Bed Bug photos online. They have taken over my house, I can’t take it anymore! They are all over my kitchen both bathrooms in the showers all over the walls, please can you guys tell me what these are?
Signature: pulling my hair out crazy!

Cockroach Nymph

Cockroach Nymph

Dear pulling my hair out crazy!,
This is a Cockroach nymph, which means you must also have larger, reproducing adults in your apartment complex.

Oh my god… Wow.
Thank you so much. My apartment complex told me they were bed bugs! I knew I had bed bugs but I didn’t think that’s what those were. I just need to figure out what I’m going to do now.
Thank you thank you thank you!
Abby

We find it quite odd that your apartment complex management is admitting to Bed Bugs, but not to Cockroaches.

Location: Mesa, Arizona

One Response to Cockroach Infestation

1. Bryan says:

Hi Abby, did you end up got rid of them? Happened once in my house and they were travelling in group of 3-4, had to use gel bait and grade 4 chemical spray.