Subject: Bug on Betula
Location: Poland
January 14, 2014 7:44 am
Hello, I’ve found it on Betula in Poland location. Can You find the anwer for me? I couldn’t find name of this bug out;-(
Signature: adamskyyy

Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Hatchlings

Brown Marmorated Stink Bug Hatchlings

Dear Adamskyyy,
Squash them immediately.  These are hatchlings of the invasive, exotic Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (see BugGuide) and they are native to Asia.  They were discovered in Allentown, Pennsylvania in 1998, and in 13 short years, they have spread across half of North America, on both coasts.  Adult Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs seek shelter indoors to hibernate when the weather cools, and that is when they are noticed by homemakers.  We expect that they also stow away in luggage, and due to the frequency of people traveling, they are spreading to many parts of the world.  They are expected to become a major agricultural pest in North America because they are such general feeders and they thrive on many cultivated plants.  Show them no mercy.

Thank You for Your professional and fast request to my mail. You are welcome to my site www.ochrona.roslin.wroclaw.pl wich is still upgraded.
Best regards
Adam Szepiela

Location: Poland