Scorpion Spider?
Location: 12° 3’ 45.67” North, 86° 18’ 51.88” West (Nicaragua, Managua, El Crucero)
I found this little spider in my garden in Managua, Nicaragua.
It is about 1 cm long.
To the naked eye the front legs look like scorpion arms.
Signature: Sergiortc

Jumping Spider

Hi Sergio,
This is some species of Jumping Spider in the family Salticidae.  Jumping Spiders do not build a web to snare prey.  They have extremely good eyesight, and they stalk prey.  They are generally small spiders and they are harmless to humans.  The closest match we were able to find on BugGuide is this image, though we realize it is not the same as your individual.  BugGuide has many species of Jumping Spiders from North America, and it is entirely possible that your individual is a tropical species.  Though the markings are different, the shape is quite similar to this Jumping Spider from Nicaraguawe posted earlier in the year.

Jumping Spider

Thank you for your information on the jumping spider.
I am sending you a link to an album I have in FaceBook with pictures of several insects in my garden, If you want any of them, just let me know. I can send you the originals.
Have a nice day,
Sergio

Location: Nicaragua