I linked to you on my blog (again)
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I linked to your site from my blog, http://mycologista.blogspot.com/ (primarily a wild mushroom blog, but it frequently detours into anything else in the natural world that catches my interest).
I haven’t quite finished it yet (for some reason this post took forever!), but I’m about to. Feel free to chime in in the comments if I got something wrong.
Thanks so much for all the work you do, gathering up all the info and posting it for us to learn about.
Sincerely,
lisa suits
aka, “Mycologista”
Signature: lisa

Brood XIX Cicada from our archive

Hi Lisa,
Sorry for the delay.  Thanks to our technical staff, this email which escaped our attention is now a posting on our site.  Your documentation of the Brood XIX Thirteen Year Cicadas is awesome.  We are also posting something soon that we believe is a mushroom and perhaps you will be able to comment.

Location: Missouri

One Response to Awesome Posting on Brood XIX

1. Wow, I am totally and completely honored that you’re posting this on your blog! You guys ROCK, this site ROCKS, I love this site and refer to if often. I am tickled to no end! Thank you!