What is this? Please?..
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
I’ve found these in my hair, even DIRECTLY AFTER washing it. It has wings, is VERY small, like a miniature lady bug.. When I try to take a picture of it, it’s so small any camera I’ve used will just make a blurry image of a black bug. When I hold it close though, I can see these tanish stripes going across its back. They’re going horizontally across, and there’s like MAYBE 4 or so stripes. I don’t have any bites or anything, but I do constantly feel itchy. Please help..
Signature: Shea

Unidentified

Dear Shea,
With all the photoshop skills of our staff, we are unable to improve this image.  We are continuing to review the possibilities, but we hazard a guess that it might be a Carpet Beetle.

Carpet Beetle

Well it COULD be this, but I don’t think there were antennas on it’s head, and I also don’t see any white on it. It was just based black, and the stripes were orange/brown/tan going across in zig zags sort of similar to the carpet beetle below.

Location: Pennsylvania