Black Jezebel Chrysalis (close to emerging)
Location: South Coast NSW Australia
December 4, 2010 2:56 am
Just an update on the chrysalis i found, 2 pics before and after 1 hour to show how much it has changed within an hour.
Signature: Wade, Australia.

Black Jezebel Pupa

Hi Again Wade,
Thanks so much for sending us this better focused image of your Black Jezebel Chrysalis.  It is a nice accompaniment to your earlier email.  It is marvelous the way the coloration begins to show just prior to emergence.

Location: Australia

2 Responses to Black Jezebel Chrysalis Update

1. wadej347 says:

Hmm, there was meant to be 2 pictures for this post sorry something must of happened with my computer has been running slow later.
    The body and wing area got almost completely black later on in the night, it has now emerged and i have some great photo`s of it but i`m having trouble uploading them because my computer is running slow, hopefully i can have them up by tonight.

Thanks for the update Wade. There were two photographs, but in the interest of posting more quickly, I only posted one. I thought this photo was more beautiful.