Bugman on Martha Stewart
November 9, 2010 11:22 am
Hi there!  I had some trouble logging in, my computer is goofed up at the momeht so i’m borrowing my daughter’s computer and email address.   I wanted to say I would MOST DEFINITELY watch Bugman on Martha, and I am a homemaker too!  I would really like those oven mitts as well!  Will you be marketing some?  I think you should, they are adorable!!  Have loved your site for years.  Take care, Michelle Nash, formerly of St. Charles, IL – now in Rolla, Missouri 🙂
Signature: Michelle

Hi Michelle,
Daniel does not currently have plans to market the oven mitts, but there is always that possibility.  There will probably only be two pairs, one for Martha and a backup pair.  There has been no additional work done on the oven mitts since the image was posted because it seems there is not enough time in the day to do everything that needs to get done, but since there is not currently a deadline to complete the oven mitts, they are not yet late.