In the last twenty four hours, a curious glitch has manifested itself in our posting process.  Letters that are posted can no longer be easily edited because the information is not being kept in the program we use to post letters and images.  Until this problem is resolved, and we expect that it will be soon, we will be unable to post any new letters.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  Since we will not be able to post or edit, we will not be reading our mail either.

May 18, 2010
Our webmaster worked many long hours to solve the problem, so it is business as usual for us.

One Response to Corrected: We are experiencing Technical Difficulties

1. emilio1257 says:

1-here in Puerto Rico I’ve seen this Diaprepes root weevil infest the passion fruit (parcha) together with grain root weevil (which i believed were young diaprepes root weevils. mostly I’ve seen the white with stripes.
    2-what are those ugly bugs found perching in guavas that make a bee-kind of noise and stinks? they are kind of territorial and flies towards you although they don’t bite you.
    also, what are those green resin-like spots that infest mangoes, mango branches and starfruit and their branches. it seems ants nurse them, feed on them or milk them. these green things form large communities on the aforementioned fruits.