THIS IS NOT ON YOUR PAGE.OPEN IT AND AT LEAST TELL ME THAT I AM A WASTE OF YOUR TIME
I HAVE SENT YOU A MESSAGE ON THIS BEFORE BUT I GEUSS I DID NOT GET YOUR ATTENTION.I WOULNT SEND IT AGAIN BUT I HAVE CHECKED YOUR SITE AND LIKE 20 OTHERS.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS.THERE ARE TWO PICTURES OF IT.I LIVE IN KINGSLAND GEORGIA.THAT IS JUST ON THE BORDER OF FLORADA.MABEY BY POSTING THIS OTHER PEOPLE WONT SEND YOU THE SAME PICTURE.

Polka-Dot Wasp Moth

Polka-Dot Wasp Moth

Your insect is a Polka-Dot Wasp Moth, and we have at least 20 images on our site. The problem you probably had is that you never thought to look under moths since the Polka-Dot Wasp Moth is such an effective wasp mimic. On a more personal note, answering the letters of our readership gives us such gratification, it is never a waste of our time.

One Response to Polka-Dot Wasp Moth

1. alicey says:

I’m just throwing my head down onto my table at the sheer rudeness of this letter. Oy. On the other hand, it is a very nice picture of the polka-dot wasp moth.