We’re Doing a Lecture at the Getty
What’s That Bug? has been asked to present two Point of View lectures at the Getty Museum in Los Angeles on July 25, 2008. The lectures are in conjunction with the exhibit Maria Sibylla Merian & Daughters: Women of Art and Science curated by Stephanie Schrader. The lectures at 4:30 and 6 PM are open to the public. Sign up at the Museum Information Desk beginning at 3 pm on July 25. The J. Paul Getty Museum is located at 1200 Getty Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90049.

When not online, the editorial staff of What’s That Bug” is in the garden researching your bug questions. Are we experts yet?

MFA Degrees
(03/19/2006) Credentials
Hi there.
I have enjoyed your site very much. Here is my problem. I am a grad student in education at East Stroudsburg U. and I would like to cite What’s That Bug as a resource for a project. I can’t seem to find any infomration on who you guys are, and how you know so much about bugs. I’m not asking for names and addresses, obviously, just something I can include in my paper? Please? BTW, the homebody site and knitting site are cool too.
Sue Chew

Hi Sue,
Lisa Anne and Daniel both have Master of Fine Arts degrees from Art Center College of Design. Daniel is the Chairman of Media Arts at Los Angeles City College. Lisa Anne and Daniel both teach Photography at Los Angeles City College. Daniel teaches Design 1 for Film and Advertising at Art Center College of Design. Lisa Anne teaches Photography at University of Southern California. The truth is, the site is an art project.