Do you have any idea what this is?
I found this in the back seat of my CAR!! Any idea what it is or why it would be there?

We just removed a two week old image of a Banded Alder Borer from our homepage since we didn’t get any additional requests for identifications. Generally at this time of year we get numerous requests for the identification of this beautiful beetle. We have read that they are attracted to paint fumes, and perhaps the pine scented hanging air freshener you might have had in your car attracted it. It could also just be an accidental passenger. We have overcome our annoyance that you did not provide a location of the sighting to benefit our readership. Often, when there is no location provided, the letter goes straight to the trash, but we thought your photo was lovely.

Thank you so much! I am sorry I kind of got straight to the point! My husband works in the desert so I thought maybe he brought it home with him on accident. We live in Tooele, Utah. We have been recently remodeling some of the house, I have been taking advantage of the nice weather and painting outside to reduce the fumes in the house, which goes along with what you said. Thanks agian for all of your help!