What is this Spider
One day while cleaning my garage with the help of two mormon missionaries… ( I think I am drawing away the point here) we found a very different looking spider . I have been trying to identify it but I just don’t know if I am right. So here I send you some pics thanks in advance
Kelly Langner

Hi Kelly,
We have been getting numerous requests for the identification of Orb Weaver Spiders lately. In the autumn, the spiders are large and attract attention. Many are very difficult for us to identify to the species level because we lack the skill and often there is much variability within the species and often different species look very similar. This is probably in the genus Araneus, and it might be the Lattice Spider, Araneus thaddeus. There is a white specimen pictured on BugGuide. Also, if Mormon missionaries were assisting you, you might be anywhere in the world.