PINK PAINTED WHITE SPIDER
HELLO, WHAT A GREAT SITE ! ! I WILL BE VIEWING IT ON A REGULAR BASES. I LIVE IN SO. OREGON. JUST 88 MILES FROM THE CA. BORDER, I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT I LOVE TO TAKE PHOTO’S OF BUGS AND FLOWERS. I HAVE JUST STARTED TO LEARN DIGITAL CAMERA’S A YEAR AND A-HALF AGO, I HAVE MANY GREAT PHOTO’S !! BUT THE BUG ONE’S HAS GIVING ME THE BUG TO GET OUT AND FIND MORE TO SHOOT. HERE ARE THE LATEST JULY 28-07. THE SPIDER AND THE FLY FELL OUT OF A FLOWER, I MOVED IT AND THEY BECAME SEPERATED HERE IS THAT SAME SPIDER WHAT KIND IS IT? THE FLY SEEMED DEAD! ! ! THE VERY NEXT DAY, I SPOTTED THIS ALL WHITE SPIDER THIS BUTTERFLY SEEMS DEAD ALSO HERE IS ANOTHER VIEW. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR ME,
LAURIE HAYDEN-QUINN

Hi Laurie,
Your spider is Misumena vatia, also known as a Crab Spider or Flower Spider. The butterfly is a Pine White, Neophasia menapia.