Low Priority: additional Giant Water Bug pics
Hi there, thank you for your site! Very nice! I don’t need help identifying this fellow having recently learned what it is, but I thought I’d pass along a couple of pics. (Don’t feel obligated to respond, seeing as I know what it is and you have loads of pics already, but you certainly may if you wish.) I was quite comfortably holding this critter well before learning about the painful bite it could have inflicted. (Phew, lucky me.) Finding it rather docile, and not seeing any scary looking mandible-type parts, I thought it’d be pretty safe to pick up and look over. It was actually just "hanging out" on my sweater as I was searching info. online. I liked the big, praying mantis-like eyes and strong front arms. Very neat. I found it, like in another post I read – in a WalMart parking lot – at night, in Napanee, Ontario, Canada.
Sandra Reid

Hi Sandra,
How could we help but to post your submission. It has all the necessary qualities. It is polite, informative, personal, and has an awesome image. Thanks for sending it our way.