heres a challenge…
I keep finding these little buggers clinging on my white sneakers. I can’t find any refferance for them on the net and have looked all over your site and came up with a big zero as well. Its so unusual for a bug to be white, it just stands out to much. Anyway I was curious to see if anyone there knew what this bug is? It’s covered in a white powdering that gives it a bit of a fuzzy appearance, its about 1/4 of an inch long, six legs and antennas. I live in northern Utah in an urban setting and have no idea why these bugs keep apearing on my shoes! Thank you for anything you can tell me,
Alex

Hi Alex,
Now that you know that this Assassin Bug is known as a Masked Bedbug Hunter, you should be able to find plenty of information online as well as on our site. These beneficial insects are referred to as Masked since the sticky hairs on the body gather dust, masking them from potential predators. We once got an amazing blue Masked Bedbug Hunter since the contributor of the photo had a blue carpet.