HI FROM PARADISE !!
HELLO THERE— MY NAME IS JUAN CARLOS, I LIVE IN PUERTO VALLARTA JAL, MEXICO I JUST LOVE YOUR PAGE (AND OFF COURSE INSECTS) I AM SENDING YOU SOME PICTURES OFF A TAILLESS WHIPSCORPION THAT IS MY HAND THANKS (AS YOU CAN SEE MY LANGUAGE IS SPANISH)
Juan Carlos Lemus

Hi Juan Carlos,
We got another letter once that reported the Spanish name for a Tailless Whipscorpion is a Cancle. Thanks for the verification. Your photo is great and will surely creep out some of our readers. We can’t imagine that your tourist bureau advertises with photos of the Tailless Whipscorpion, but we are sure eager to visit your paradise.

One Response to Cancle or Tailless Whipscorpion

1. aaamejico says:

Hello
    This is also from Puerto Vallarta.
    After reading your information I feel so bad because we had one of these spectacular beautiful insects at home and one of our employees killed him. He said the insect was worse than a scorpion. I am really so sorry I was not aware that it is a harmless being.

Most people will say it is not a very attractive insect but I think it is. Now I have to start a campaing to let people know about the good things about this inofensive creature.

Best to all of you
    Luis M de Velasco
    Puerto Vallarta