images for your site
Greetings from North East Texas,
As an amateur photographer, I have become quite interested in capturing images of little things in nature. I started with wildflowers and gravitated to insects, and such. Your site has been tremendously helpful in identifing what I have captured. Here, I can almost always find out what I have found, lol. Although no one has yet identified the “MYSTERY SPIDER” which I sent to you this past summer, I am not at all discouraged nor put off. It is after all a very unusual spider and I am aware of the huge workload the site requires. It is my hope, that by submitting these attached images, I will be able to add to your archives so others may find out what they found. Please forgive any lack of identification or misinformation my titles may include and feel free to use the images as you wish. If there is anyway I can be of assistance, please also feel free to ask. BTW – all these images were taken this year in the Northeast corner of Texas with a Nikon 7900 coolpix digital camera and usually from a working distance of a few
inches.
Lee R.

Hi Lee,
It will be impossible to post all of the images you sent in this email. Formatting 15 images and posting them to the appropriate pages will take all day, sadly, a luxury we do not have. We have selected your awesome photo of the Six Spotted Fishing Spider, Dolomedes triton, to post with your letter. If time allows, we may post others.

Location: Texas