bugs!
First, let me say that I stumbled upon you site today, searching for buggy information, and found it fascinating. I am an amateur photographer, and ‘bugs’ are often my main subject. You mentioned that you could not find any photos of Cyclosa bifurca. I have three photos that I thought you may enjoy seeing. You are welcome to use these photos if you wish. I am still working on my photos project, but my collection (so far) can be found at http://www.rediware.com/pictures/pictures.htm in the ‘backyard life’ section. At present I have not identified my bugs, but you will find the quality pretty good.
Steve

Hi Steve,
Thanks for sending your awesome images our way.

Correction
November 28, 2010
Today we received a new identification request which led us on an identification search on BugGuide that ended with a new identification for this egg sac configuration:  the Basilica Orbweaver,
Mecynogea lemniscata.  This incorrectly identified spider appears to also be the Basilica Orbweaver.  The dome shaped web is quite noticeable in these images.