Luna Moths (again!)
My apologies. I inserted the photo instead of attaching it. Hope it finds you this time. Thanx again,
R.G. Marion

Ed. Note: R.G. sent us a very nice letter and no image was attached. We requested that she resend the letter and attach the image as we really wanted to post the mating Luna Moth photo she described. She resent the image, but not with the original letter which has vanished into the black hole of our mailbox system. We are now posting her wonderful photo and are awaiting her to resend her great letter. Sadly, it is nearly impossible, with the the mail volume we receive, to put things together piecemeal. In most cases, we would give up and not make additional requests, but the nature of this particular image warrents the time, frustration, and multiple posting requirements that the piecemeal sending necessitates. Sadly, it now limits the number of letters that will get a response today.

As per your request ~ don’t mean to waste your time!
Hello Bugman,
This photo is a couple of years old, but I still find it intriguing. Not only would it make a nice addition to your “BUG LOVE” page, but I have a nagging question about the photo itself: It looks as if there’s more than one connection between the two moths. Could you tell me if there is actually something, visible, passing between the them? There appears to be… just my imagination? These beauties were suspended over the entrance to my garage (with spider passing by) in Cosby, TN ~ The Great Smoky Mountains. With thanx for your time,
R.G. Marion