Link TO your site
Hi Bugman,
I wanted to drop you a line to tell you thanks for the information you provide. I ran across your site while trying to ID some insects, and have been back several times in the last 2 weeks. Keep up the good work! I’ve added a link to your site from mine, and hope you don’t mind. Since I’m part of a large online community, I felt others would enjoy visiting you as much as I do. However, if there’s any problem please advise. Enclosed is a shot of a Katydid nymph I was able to identify because of other photos you have. Just thought I’d send it along, and hope you like it. Thanks again,
tom

Hi Tom,
We are flattered that you would like to link to us. Please warn your readers that we really are swamped and can only answer a fraction of the requests we receive. Thanks for sending the wonderful immature Katydid image.