Couldn’t find this one on your site
Very awesome site! I was able to identify several bugs I had no idea about. Thanks. Can you ID this one for me? Found in the back yard in southern California (Camarillo).
Adriano

Hi Adriano,
This is a new species for us, though once we saw one at our Mt. Washington offices but didn’t have a camera. This is identified by Hogue as a Smoke Tree Leafhopper, Homalodisca lacerta. Yours is a female identified by the white globule spot on the wings.

Thanks and update Thank you for your identification of Smoke Tree Leafhopper, Homalodisca lacerta. I found a website today that indicates it may be a Homalodisca coagulata or Glassy-winged Sharpshooter instead. Link: Apparently, this critter is a Pierce’s disease vector and a serious new threat to California vineyards. The summary on the above linked site is quite informative. Thanks again for having such a wonderful site!
Adriano