big strange bug
First I am very sorry but I do not like bugs. I am honestly afraid of them. They give me the chills. I found this crazy bug on the top of my chair. It looks like a saw on its back and honestly a little prehistoric. It resembles some sort of stink bug. It is rather large. Atleast on my bug standards. lol Thought you may know what it is.
Michelle

Hi Michelle,
Your poor flattened Wheel Bug was a beneficial predator in your garden before meeting with an untimely demise. In your defense, they will bite painfully if provoked.

One Response to Flattened Wheel Bug

1. vampie says:

True story, the first time I saw one of these it was running at me very aggressively while I was sitting on the sidewalk in front of my work. I poked at it with a pencil (which makes most bugs run off the other way) but the thing reared up and charged me again! I decided to let him have the sidewalk!