Another Centipede
Can you ever have enough centipede pictures? I wanted to provide a point of reference to this picture, but I was afraid of spooking the bug. This critter was hanging out on my bedroom wall. I estimate the main body length to be about 2." How about a contest for the best dead centipede? Every now and then I come across a dead one in the basement. They have a very unique way of dying!
Tom S, Minneapolis

Hi Tom,
In the unlikely event that we would ever run a best dead House Centiped photo contest, we would have to limit it to a natural death since we do not condone the carnage. Barring that contest, we have decided to award you the Newest Best House Centipede Photo award.

4 Responses to Newest Winner in the House Centipede Photo Contest

1. zhanna says:

I just saw 2 really big centipedes in my house. I don’t want to kill them but I’m reading on some of these sites that they bite and can produce an allergic reaction. My partner is allergic to bees. Do I have a problem?

We are not qualified medical professionals. We would suggest that your partner consult with the professional that diagnosed the allergy to bees.

2. Vanessa says:

Can I add my guy to the photo pool? Saved from certain death, by pussycats, this morning.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/vanessa1969/14231748124/