Can you identify this bug for me?
I live in northern New Jersey. I moved into this new construction site, and I didn’t expect to have a such bugs problem from new house. I lived here since last September. I spotted this bug once or twice over winter, but it is out of control right now. I probably see 20-30 of them in windows frame and wall. They are crawling on wall and when I try to catch it, it can move very fast like roach. Sizes are very small, less than 1mm. Adults are between 1-2mm at most. Most of them are gray but I saw darker gray to black one as well. I sprayed "RAID Ant & Roach" on windows area. According to RAID, it can kill bugs upon contact upto 4 weeks. After I sprayed various area, I saw those creatures again next day and crawling around. It seems like their claims had failed or this bugs are immune to RAID’s active ingredient. By the way, I live in WALK-OUT Basement which means it’s in ground level. I am sending you two pictures I just took. It is picture of adult bug which was roughly 2 mm. Thanks in advance.
Jimmy K.

Hi Jimmy,
You have Springtails. They can get very numerous if the conditions are right. They thrive in damp weather.