Crab/flower spider
I was so excited today, when I went out to admire my roses, and found a cool white spider with pink lightning bolts down it’s side! I’d seen spiders of a similar shape, but not with this neat-o, new-wave color palate, and never in the middle of their lunch. I grabbed my camera snapped a couple pics, and immediately came back inside to google white and pink spider. Your site came up, and I started looking through it. That was 3 hours ago. What a great site you have!! Well – now I know what my spider is, as well as so many other critters I’ve seen about my house, here in Seattle, WA. I noticed you don’t have too many entries from this part of the country, though, and I’ve seen some interesting creatures that I couldn’t find on your site. Now that I know you’re here, I’ll keep my camera handier, so that when I do see new fascinating friends, I can get your help in naming them for me. Thanks for your wonderful site!!
Michelle

Hi Michelle,
I’m so happy our site was both helpful and entertaining.

One Response to Crab Spider

1. angela says:

I just came here from a link on NW Rockhounds page with a spider on it and i think your spider might be what i have been seeing at our seattle house (crawling with roses!). I was jokingly calling it a “rose spider” so as to not be so creeped out! However, i dont believe mine have the pink…