Hi Bugman/House Centipede
Here are two shots of this bug I found in the hallway between my bathroom and bedroom! Way to scary for words… (of course I caught and released it.. =)
Thanks for the very cool site! =)
Leah Balecha
Hollywood CA

Hi Leah,
I’m happy our humble site was helpful in your House Centipede identification, but I am amused that your photos were originally titled “monster”. We are also very happy your House Centipede is now running free.

One Response to House Centipede now running free

1. Charles Wilson says:

I have been living in my sister’s basement for a while. As I was watching TV I noticed something in my periferal vision field, it was a house centipede on the wall. I am not sure if I saw it or I felt it but anyway I realized it was there. I took a picture of it in order to search the image on google to ID it. I wanted to make sure it was not poisonous. I learned that it was not really harmful to humans and in addition, it eats spiders and other bugs so that is a good thing.