whats this bug?
Hi there…….
My name is Shayla and i live in southeastern wisconsin. i found this tiny little creature crawling on my ceiling and i watched it for a couple of minutes and i put my fingure close to it and it moved from side to side like a crab and so i tried to make it fall onto a piece of paper so i could get a better look at it. it seems to have eight legs also. so i figured i would go online to see what i could find .. i was not able to find out what kind of bug it was but i took some pictures of it with my webcam … hopefully you will be able to help me out as in telling me what this bug is and a little about it?
greatly appreciated,
shayla

Hi Shayla,
You have a harmless (unless you are a small insect or spider), Pseudoscorpion. They are arachnids, related to both spiders and scorpions. They have a worldwide distribution and are often found in homes.