great job!
Fantastic Website!!! I’m so glad I found you! for the past 3 yrs I’ve been trying to figure out what bug is in my shower every summer and immediately learned they were springtails from your website. You guys are great! So glad you’re out there for people like me. I also very much enjoyed the beautiful photos people have submitted and have a new appreciation for bugs considering i’m scared to death of them. thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!
Keriena

6 Responses to Springtails

1. click here says:

After I originally commented I appear to have clicked the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a
    comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be a way you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

For a wonderful detailed explanation please take a look at this website; click here

There is no comment on this particular posting. Please provide a link to the posting in question that you subscribed to.

2. click here says:

Thank you!

3. angela loper says:

i just had exterminator come and identify…springtails…
    i never saw such a thing….they are flat, and tiny and black and they hop..
    and they leave poop, i think or their poop is the size of them.

hop on my ankles in the bathroom,
    and did not bite.
    ….
    dormant in mobile home i just bought, they hibernate til movement.

live in rugs, and furniture, done like hard floors and cant get on counter tops.

i wish to know about their life cycle…as i had a good time learning about bedbugs , another house.

4. tim stewart says:

Hey guys, we have a bug that may be this, looks very similar. however our daughter was bitten multiple times by something and my wife was in the room and was bitten inbetween her toe, then looked down, and the bug looked like this and jumped away. I had heard they do not usually bit humans.

any ideas?

thanks!