Dear What’s that Bug,
The ants which have invaded my boyfriend’s apartment have a special love for my panties. Every morning, I find that the previous day’s pair has been invaded by an army of panty-crazy ants. I know that it is most likely the delightful scent I impart to this intimate clothing which attracts these lustful insects, but I find the whole situation to be a bit distasteful. Is there anything I can do to keep the anties away from my panties?
Yours,
Ant Bait
Dear Sugar Snatch,
I don’t think you want to resort to spraying your panties with Raid™ or some other insecticide, and I also don’t think your boyfriend would appreciate you changing your delightful personal aroma. I think the solution is to pick up after yourself and not leave your panties strewn about the floor where the ants can find them. You can also try washing them by hand and hanging them to dry so that you have a fresh pair of panties after your sleep-over.