Subject: PICTURES Of a Very Rare Orthoptera……..
Location: Peru
October 16, 2013 9:54 am
I am not a biologist, I just discovered the amazing world of insects lately and found an interest to take pictures of them.
So in my last trip in Amazonia I took a picture of a very rare Grasshopper, NO PICTURES OF THIS GRASSHOPPER IN INTERNET, only a picture in Black and white taken in 1944 (dead Grasshopper).
The name is :Grasshopper Hippacris diversa Rehn and Rehn, 1944 (Male (small one) and Female (Big one))
You can find this very rare Grasshopper in my Website, in the link above:
Dear Sir,
I am a french woman Wildlife Photographer (rank 3 by Google / 3000 people by month on 120 countries).
It’s a non lucrative website, just pictures to make people dream and then help to protect the wonderful wildlife in the world…
To progress, I try to have some ”good backlinks”, some publications in Wildlife magazines and also some ”photo credit” in Website.
Thanking you in advance.
Best Regards.
Wildlife Photographer
Signature: Marie-France

Rare Peruvian Grasshoppers:  Hippacris diversa

Rare Peruvian Grasshoppers: Hippacris diversa

Dear Marie-France,
We are honored that you are allowing us to post your beautiful photo of a pair of rare and seldom photographed Grasshoppers.  The photos on your website are stunning.

I am really happy to share my images with you.
I hope they will help people to respect nature and wildlife.
All the best,
Marie-france GRENOUILLET

Location: Peru